· 1.1 This agreement is signed by and between you and vivo regarding your participation in “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards”.“vivo” refers to vivo Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. and its affiliated entities providing the relevant services. “User” refers to the user who uses the relevant services under the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” ,(hereinafter referred to as “you” ).
· 1.2 Please carefully read the terms and conditions hereunder and complete all registration process according to the prompts on the page. You have reached an agreement with vivo that you agree and accept all terms and conditions hereunder by clicking the “OK” buttons during the registration process.
· 1.3 You may need to register an account when using vivo services. After successfully registration, vivo will give an account and a corresponding password. Please keep your account and password properly. You shall be legally liable for all activities and events conducted under your account.
· 1.5 vivo shall be entitled to modify the terms and conditions of the Agreement when needed. We will notify you to read the new agreement in an appropriate manner, and you can check and read the latest version of agreement terms on the relevant service page. If you continue to use the relevant services under the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” in case of any revision herein, you shall be deemed to have accepted the revised agreement. If you refuse to accept the revised agreement, the relevant services under the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” which will be automatically cancelled within 48 hours.
II. Account security
· 2.1 vivo shall possess the ownership of the personal account of the “vivo VISION+Mobile Photography Awards” , and you will get the right to use the personal account of the “vivo VISION+Mobile Photography Awards” after account registration. Please properly keep your user name, password, verification code of the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” and the relevant account information (such as login history, operation record, etc.). You shall be solely liable for the consequences caused by your improper keeping.
· 2.2 To authenticate the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” , you shall provide true identity information as required by laws. You have no right to require vivo to modify the authenticated real-name information. You shall check the aforesaid information by yourself before providing it to vivo to ensure its authenticity of the authentication information. You shall be solely liable for the consequences caused by the error in completing you real-name information.
· 2.3 Without the consent of vivo, you may not give, lend, lease, transfer or sell your registered personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” to any third party, or otherwise permit others to use the account in any other way. If the personal account currently in use is not registered by yourself, you shall stop using the account immediately and notify vivo thereof.
· 2.4 If you find that your account is illegally used by others or your account may be at risk, you shall contact us immediately through the contact information we have published on the website. Meanwhile, you agree that vivo may judge whether your account is in an abnormal state for the purpose of the account security risk control, and take measures to restrict the abnormal account within the scope of risk control requirements.
· 2.5 You shall solely bear all responsibilities for any disputes arising from your improper use of the vivo account, and vivo reserves the right to pursue the aforesaid actor for legal responsibility.
· 2.6 Under certain conditions, you can apply for cancelling the personal account of the “vivo VISION+Mobile Photography Awards”. After such cancellation, there may be consequences such as data loss and service restriction. Please ensure that you have known, understood and agreed to bear the possible consequences of account cancellation before you apply for cancellation. For details, see the prompts for account cancellation.
· 2.7 To improve the utilization rate of the personal account of the “vivo VISION+Mobile Photography Awards” , if you fail to log in for the first time within 30 working days after account registration or fail to log in to use your personal account for two years or if your personal account becomes inactive in an improper way , vivo shall be entitled to terminate the use of such an account.
· 2.8 Please note that the termination or cancellation of the account does not exempt you from performing your obligations before the account is canceled or terminated.
III. Privacy protection
IV. Rules of management and use of User Account
· 4.1 You shall abide by applicable laws and regulations when using the account services, and you are not allowed to use the account services to engage in illegal activities, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, or publish any information against the national laws and regulations and policies, including but not limited to the following acts or contents that: (a) endanger national security, divulge state secrets, subvert national political power, or destroy national unity; (b) impair national honors and interests; (c) incite racial hatred or discrimination or destroy the ethnic unity; (d) ruin the national religious policy, or spread heresy and superstition; (e) spread rumors, disturb social order or undermine social stability; (f) disseminate obscenity, eroticism, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or solicitation of crime; (g) insult or slander others, or infringe others’ rights and interests; (h) infringe on others’ intellectual property rights, business secrets, among other legal rights; and (i) violate integrity and truthfulness, public order and good morality, or laws and regulations.
· 4.2 The ownership and the intellectual property right of the services herein vest in vivo or the suppliers/the licensees thereof. The ownership and the intelligent property right of the content (including all types of documents, pictures, works, among others) you access through the services vest in the owners of the content, subject to the protection by relevant copyright laws. You shall respect the intellectual property rights of vivo and any third party, and you shall not use the services for other commercial purposes than your personal purpose, or conduct any illegal or unlawful processing of the services, including damaging, alteration, decompilation or reverse engineering.
· If you violate the terms and conditions herein and cause damages to any other third party, you shall solely bear all liabilities and losses to vivo as a result, and vivo has the right to delete and sink specific content and suspend or terminate the services to you. You shall abide by local relevant laws and regulations when using the services, and respect local ethics and customs. If your behavior violates local laws and regulations or ethics and customs, you shall be solely responsible for any consequences arising therefrom.
· 4.3 It may cause certain losses to you when vivo restricts, freezes or terminates the use of your account in accordance with Terms and Conditions of the Awards
, and such losses shall be borne by yourself, and vivo shall not bear any liabilities.
· 4.4 In case that you will no longer use the services under the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” , you can contact vivo customer service staff to cancel your account..
· 5.1 The services under the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” are provided as-is, without any guarantee to be offered. vivo and its partners also make no statements and guarantees, explicit or implicit, to the following aspects, including but not limited to any statements and guarantees regarding marketability, applicability for special purposes and non-infringement, as well as statements and guarantees regarding the following situations: (1) The service will meet your specific need; (2) The service will be provided uninterruptedly, timely, and securely or without defects; (3) Any information you get during the use of the services is accurate or reliable; (4) Any defects or errors in any app that is part of the service will be corrected.
· 5.2 vivo has no control over your network operator, therefore it cannot provide any guarantee for its network coverage, availability or the quality of services it provides.
· 5.3 Any damage to your device or any risk of data or content loss due to your use of third-party services shall be borne by yourself. In any cases, vivo and its employees, licensees or affiliated entities shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive or any other damages (including but not limited to loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information or other penalty loss) related to this agreement or due to the use or due to using or failedusing of the personal account of the “vivo VISION+ Mobile Photography Awards” . vivo shall not assume any liabilities for any user's incorrect or illegal use of any services, performance or functions provided by vivo. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the personal account of the “vivo VISION+Mobile Photography Awards” . If local laws and regulations in force determine that certain provisions are invalid or unenforceable, the legal force of other clauses is not affected.
VI. Jurisdiction and application of laws
· 6.6.1 Any dispute or controversy between you and vivo shall be settled through friendly negotiation first; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit such dispute or controversy to Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA) for arbitration.
· 6.2 The establishment, entry in force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China (not applicable to the conflict of laws).
· 6.3 For whatever reasons, part of the terms and conditions of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the remaining shall remain valid and binding upon both parties hereof.
VII. Contact vivo
· Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any doubt, comment or suggestions.
· Important note: In view of differences in local laws and languages differences, the version of the User Service Agreement for Personal Account of the “vivo VISION+” Mobile Photography Awards in local language may be different from this version. In case of any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.
· Copyright © vivo Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. 2020-2021. All rights reserved.
· Registered address: No.168, Jinghai East Road, Chang’an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
· Updated: September 21, 2020